Filter cartridge to remove phosphate
- Reduces phosphate in water, prevent the algae proliferation and supports the biofilter
- Suitable for ponds, natural pools, fountain and circulation wells
- Adsorption capacity up to approximately 90‘000 mg PO43- per unit
- Recommended flow rate of approx. 835 l/h, backwashable
- Defined particle size of the individual layers
- Suitable for up to 50 m3 of water volume and can be combined for larger volumes of water
- Pressure resistance up to max. 4 bar, pressure drop about 0.3 bar
- Two 1-inch-connections / PVC-connections
The granules used has been specially designed to bind phosphate. It is introduced into the so-called 3-layer bed. The two outer layers protect and fix the phoslamin layer. At the same time they provide a uniform flow trough the cartridge. Due to its unique composition, the phosphate is bound in tightly within a short time, so that short contact times are possible.
How to install:
Connect one of the two connections with a pump which has a delivery rate of approx. 835 l/h and connect the second connection to a pipe which circulates the water in the pond.
PHOSPAT® 1 should always be used with pre-filtered water as large contaminants such as suspended load, can clog the PHOSPAT® 1 and the effectiveness is highly constricted. Protect the PHOSPAT® 1 against frost.
Technical data sheet: