Filter unit to remove phosphate
- Reduces phosphate in water, prevents the algae proliferation and supports the biofilter
- Suitable for bigger ponds, natural pools, fountain and circulation wells
- Adsorption capacity up to approximately 900‘000 mg PO43- per unit
- Flow rate up to 8‘300 l/h, backwashable
- Defined particle size of the individual layers
- Suitable for up to 500 m3 of water volume and can be combined for larger volumes of water
- Chrome steel housing with replacement cartridges
- Easy and time-saving exchange of the replacement cartridge
- Pressure resistance up to max. 4 bar, pressure drop about 0.1 bar
- Two 2-inch-connections
The granules used has been specially designed to bind phosphate. It is introduced into the so-called 3-layer bed. The two outer layers protect and fix the Phoslamin layer. At the same time they provide a uniform flow through the cartridge. Due to its unique composition, the phosphate is bound in tightly within a short time, so that short contact times are possible.
PHOSPAT® 10 should always be used with pre-filtered water as large contaminants such as suspended load, can clog the PHOSPAT® 10 and the effectiveness is highly constricted. Protect the PHOSPAT® 10 against frost.
Technical data sheet: