Removing free chlorine from water
- Reduces the free chlorine in water
- Reduces the free chlorine in water in conventional pools
- Suitable for natural swimming pool, ponds and recirculation wells
- Flow rate up to 1‘100 l/h, backwashable
- Defined particle size distribution of the individual layers
- More units can be combined to treat bigger water volumes
- Pressure resistance up to max. 6 bar
- Two 3/4-inch-connections with quick connections
The PHOSPAT® ClO cartridge contains activated carbons and the particle size distribution of PHOSPAT® ClO has been designed to remove free chlorine from water in a fast and safe way.
How to install:
Connect one side of the cartridge with your house water line with i.e. a flexible hose and connect the other side with the tube that brings back the water to the water pond.
PHOSPAT® CIO may be connected to your house or garden water line, so that you can remove directly free Chlorine from your filling or feed water as much as possible. Protect the PHOSPAT® ClO against frost.
Technical data sheet: