Removes phosphate without pre-filter
- Reduces phosphate from water and support the bio-filter
- Suitable for ponds, natural pools, fountain and circulation wells
- Adsorption capacity up to 180‘000 mg PO43- per unit
- Replacement cassette
- Recommended flow rate of approx. 1‘670 l/h, backwashable
- Pressure drop < 0.05 bar
- Suitable for a water volume up to 100 m3 and can be combined for larger volumes
- A strainer protects the PHOSPAT® NPF 2 from impurities
The granules used has been specially designed to bind phosphate. They are introduced into the PHOSPAT® NPF 2 so-called 3-layer bed. The two outer layers protect and fix the phoslamin layer. At the same time, they provide a uniform flow through the cartridge. Due to its unique composition, the phosphate is bound in tightly within a short time, so that short contact times are possible.
How to install:
Connect the connection to a pump which has a delivery rate of approx. 1‘670 l/h. The PHOSPAT® NPF 2 needs to be installed 7 -15 cm below the water surface. While the case remains in the water, the used cassette can easily be replaced by a new one. For the reprocessing return the cassette to the supplier.
PHOSPAT® NPF 2 can be basically used with or without pre-filtered water, as the protective strainer is preventing large impurities as i.e. particulate from clogging the suction pump. Protect the PHOSPAT® NPF 2 against frost.
Technical data sheet: